If someone shows you a photo on the phone, do not give yourself the freedom to look at others. If this is the third time you have borrowed the same thing from someone, it’s time to buy it.
Most rules of conduct are obvious, but still many people, unfortunately, seem to forget about them. For example, you know that you should not interrupt someone while they are talking, even if no one is telling you to. Or, that you should always be grateful if someone does you a favor.
But many people, although without bad intentions, forget some of these rules, and thus hurt and insult even their loved ones.
So take a look at some bon-ton rules that everyone should know :
- Do not make fun of others for the way they laugh – neither for how they sound nor for how they look while laughing. Laughter is a natural reaction in happy moments and you should not judge others for how they show their joy.
- Always wait for others to get out before boarding a city bus.
- Do not comment on someone else’s appearance if the person can not fix it. It is okay to tell someone if there is food on their teeth to remove it, but never comment on their body, hair, clothes, etc.
- Do not leave the shopping cart in front of the store entrance or in the parking lot.
- Be polite to the people who serve you in a restaurant, shop, etc. They are not obliged to put up with your frustrations.
- Do not propose to someone else’s wedding.
- Do not eat strong-smelling food in the office.
- If someone shows you a photo on the phone, do not give yourself the freedom to look at others.
- If someone is the first thing that makes him happy, while not harming others, let him do it without comments and remarks.
- If this is the third time you have borrowed the same thing from someone, it’s time to buy it.
- Do not listen to music without headphones in public. Almost no one is in the mood to listen to your songs, and today you can find many cheap headphones.
- Cover your mouth when yawning.
- Never let friends drive when under the influence of alcohol.
- Always log in if you go to someone’s home. Almost no one wants unannounced guests.
- If you borrow someone’s car, return it with the same amount of fuel as when you took it.
- If you cancel a friendship with a friend, you should be the initiator for the next meeting.
- When you’re out, never place the phone on the table. It shows that this device plays an important role in your life that you’re bored and could hardly wait to take your phone and check what is happening on social networks
- Do not invite someone to go out with you if you plan all night to chat with someone via text messaging.
- Hold the Door for the Person Behind You And if someone holds the door for you, always say “thank you”!
- Be On Time We’re all busy, so please stop making people wait for you.