Lemon water is abundant in health benefits. It is a healthy, but at same time a refreshing drink which is great for our health. Lemons contain potassium, vitamin B6, iron, dietary fiber, great amounts of vitamin C etc.
This is what we can find in 1 cup of lemon juice:
Lemon juice is also abundant in zinc, vitamin E, calcium and pantothenic acid. Consuming 1 glass of fresh lemon water every day helps you against these and many other health problems:
1. Improves Our Digestion If we drink lemon water regularly, we’ll have a hydrated body, improved digestive system and treated digestive problems.
2. Detoxication If you take it especially in the morning, you’ll have an improved production of the bile, good stomach and cleansed liver.
3. Sickness Lemons are one of the fruits which are abundant in vitamin C. They will help you treat and prevent the flu, colds as well as sickness.
4. Inammation Lemon is abundant in very strong anti-inflammatory properties that can help us against different kinds of inflammation.
5. Joint Pain Joint pain is another health problem lemon juice helps us against. We fight inflammation and arthritis at the same time.
6. Kidney Stones Kidney stones can be prevented with the help of lemon water. It is full of citric acid and potassium that help our urine become supersaturated.
7. A Sore Throat When you have a sore throat, just take lemon water! It will recover very fast and you’ll feel great.
8. Sore Muscles After we’ve had an exercise, we can help our muscles recover faster with the help of lemon water. The muscle pain will also disappear.
9. High Blood Pressure We’ll have a healthy blood pressure in normal levels with the help of a regular consumption of lemon water.
10. Gallbladder Disease People who are deficient in vitamin C are at an increased risk of a gallbladder disease. Consuming more lemons as well as lemon water can help us fight against this disease and treat it.
11. Acid Reux Even though they are acidic in taste, the effect on lemons on our body is alkalizing. Consuming lemon water often will help us against heartburn and acid reflux.
12. Weight Gain We’ll lose weight faster and be hydrated at the same time with the help of lemon water that we’ll consume regularly.
13. Acne Lemons are full of very strong anti-inflammatory properties because they are full of high levels of vitamin C. They’re especially helpful against acne and they will help us have a cleaner skin.
14. Fibromyalgia It’s a disorder of chronic pain which is present throughout our whole body. Lemon water will act as a natural remedy and help us treat it and prevent it.
15. Weak Fingernails Brittle nails will be strengthened naturally with the help of lemons because of the amount of vitamin C they contain.
If you want to obtain all of the benefits lemons are full of, you just one glass of warm water (you can also use water at room temperature) and the juice of 1 lemon! Squeeze it directly into the water and consume it every morning before you’ve eaten anything. It will fill you up with energy, refresh your organs, hydrate you and also offer countless other benefits that you’ll start feeling really soon!